Which race/culture are you most interested in delving in to?

The races and all manners of discussion about them.
drmaddoc47
Site Admin

Which race/culture are you most interested in delving in to?

Post by drmaddoc47 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 am

Consider this some discussion and research on my part. While I'm trying to steer away from monocultures for the different races in the SI Universe, I have to build a base and can then differentiate. While I have a lot of stuff already in place in the writer's bible, I am curious which race or culture is attracting your curiosity and why.

Dorian Gray

Re: Which race/culture are you most interested in delving in to?

Post by Dorian Gray » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Hey,

something like a symbiont could be fun an old race witch is immortal as long as they have someone which shares his body with them voluntary.
As a benefit the knowledge of thousands of years comes over the time when the symbiont gets a better link.
But always they are two individuals sharing one body.

drmaddoc47
Site Admin

Re: Which race/culture are you most interested in delving in to?

Post by drmaddoc47 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:52 pm

This is more a "what would you like to see" discussion, or for a different topic I think as I was kinda asking which current races are you more interested in learning about... Then again, who am I to dictate the direction a thread takes, this is still about races.

I'll come clean, I am a HUGE trekkie (I think I have made that abundantly clear over time), and Deep Space Nine is my favorite of all the Trek shows (followed closely by TNG)... I am very aware of the trill and symbiotic races... unfortunately I can't just do trill in Starship Inanna, but I have always had plans for a symbiotic race because it does offer interesting things to do creatively. When they get worked in though is something else entirely, it may be a while.

RomalaG.rok

Which race/culture are you most interested in delving in to

Post by RomalaG.rok » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 pm

I'll try and join you guys for this quite enjoyed the Rads, if I can get my Race 07 Evo to launch, neither Race 07 or Evo launch in Steam... or short cut, any one else having trouble..?